If you are an ASUS WebStorage business account administrator and need to share folders with other people on ASUS WebStorage, there are two methods you can use:
Method 1: Add a member to the folder in Project Space
If the person you want to share the folder with is already a member of your ASUS WebStorage business account, you can add them to the folder in [Project Space] by following these steps:
- Log in to ASUS WebStorage for Web and select [Project Space].
- Right-click on the folder you want to share.
- Click on [+] to add the member.
- Select the member’s ASUS Cloud ID.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the member’s ASUS Cloud ID to set folder permissions.
Method 2: Set the folder as "Share only with collaborators"
If the person you want to share folders with already has an ASUS Cloud ID, you can either refer to the Support Center article titled "How to share folders with friends and relatives who have ASUS Cloud accounts?" or follow these steps to set folders as [Share only with collaborators]:
- Log in to ASUS WebStorage for Web.
- Right-click on the folder you want to share and select [Share].
- In the Link setting section, set the folder’s access permission as [Share only with collaborators].
- In the Add member section, enter the member’s ASUS Cloud ID. You can also click on the pencil icon to set folder permissions.
Please note that there are two conditions that must be met when sharing folders with others:
- All members must have valid ASUS Cloud IDs.
- You and your members' ASUS Cloud IDs must be in the same service area.
- When you sign up for ASUS WebStorage, the system will automatically assign your ASUS Cloud ID to our server room (service area) based on your country/region.
- If you encounter any difficulties adding members to your folders, please fill out a problem report form to contact the ASUS WebStorage Support Team for assistance.