- When files or folders are deleted from the ASUS WebStorage for Web, they will be automatically moved to the Recycle Bin.
- After 30 days, any items remaining in the Recycle Bin will be permanently deleted. However, within the 30-day window, it is possible to restore deleted files and folders to their original location.
Restoring deleted files or folders
- Log in to ASUS WebStorage for Web.
- Click on the [Recycle Bin] option located in the menu on the left side of the page.
- Select the checkbox next to the files or folders you want to restore.
- Use the sorting options to find the deleted files or folders you need, sorted by name or deleted time.
- To sort by name, click on [Name].
- To sort by deletion time, click on [Deleted time].
- Click the [Restore] button located in the upper-right corner of the page to restore the selected files or folders to their original location.
- If you want to permanently delete a file or folder, click the [Recycle Bin] icon in the upper-right corner.
Restoring deleted files/folders from Project Space
As an administrator of an ASUS WebStorage business account, you may need to restore files or folders that were accidentally deleted by members from Project Space. However, any deleted files or folders will be moved to your Recycle Bin, rather than the member's Recycle Bin, and you can follow the same steps as above to restore them to their original locations.