If you've forgotten your ASUS Cloud ID or password, you can follow the steps to retrieve your account information and reset your password, allowing you to continue using the service seamlessly.
Retrieve your ASUS Cloud ID and reset your password
Navigate to the “Forgot account name or password Page.”
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- Select the ASUS Cloud ID to retrieve Information or change the password. (If multiple IDs are associated with your Email)
- Click [Send].
- Check your email inbox. You will receive an email from ASUS WebStorage <email@example.com> with the subject “Reset your ASUS WebStorage password.”
- The email includes your account information and the password resetting link.
The link for changing the password will be only valid for 15 minutes from the time it was sent.
If you do not receive the email, be sure to check your junk or spam folder. If it is not there, you may need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. If the link has expired, you can return to the forget account name or password page and send yourself another password reset email.
Contact your email provider if you are unable to log in to your email or have forgotten your email password.
- Follow the instructions in the password reset email to set a new password.
Your password can consist of letters, numbers, and special characters and must be a minimum of 8-25 characters in length.
- After resetting your password, all previously logged-in devices will be signed out. Please sign in with your new password to continue using the service.
How can I get help if I haven't received my password reset email?
If you have tried all available options and still have not received the password reset email, don't worry. You can reach out to the support team via Facebook Messenger by sending a message that includes your user ID or email address. Our team will assist you with any further steps needed to regain access to your account.