If you are currently on a personal plan, you can start renewing when the remaining period of your current plan is less than 183 days.
If the plan is purchased through the Plans page, your plan will not automatically renew after it expires.
If the plan is a yearly/monthly subscription plan purchased through ASUS WebStorage mobile App, the plan will automatically renew on the debit date.
Choosing a plan
What is different between ASUS WebStorage and A.I. Secure Auto-Backup plans?
If you go to the Plans page, you will see ASUS WebStorage and A.I. Secure Auto-Backup plans. What is the difference between these two?
The A.I. Secure Auto-Backup plan includes all the functions that the ASUS WebStorage plan has. In addition to uploading/downloading files through the web version and keeping files in sync across multiple devices via Sync App, Remote Drive, and ASUS WebStorage mobile App, you can also use A.I. Secure Auto-Backup to back up your files from your computers or external hard drives to ASUS WebStorage.
Pay via PayPal
Guest checkout for PayPal allows you to pay via PayPal without registering a PayPal account.
- Go to the Plans page.
- Select your currency from the drop-down list : [US Dollar (USD)], [Japanese Yen (JPY)], [Euro (EUR)], or [British Pound (GBP)].
- Selecting a plan that you would like to purchase and click [Upgrade Now].
- In the “Select payment method” section, select [Credit Card] and click [Confirm payment].
- If you already have a PayPal account, please enter your email address/mobile number and password and click [Log In].
- If you would like to pay without registering a PayPal account, please click [Pay with Debit or Credit Card].
- Fill in your credit/debit card information on the PayPal checkout page to complete your purchase.