If you are the admin of a business account, you can create Project Folders in the ASUS WebStorage web version so that you and your members can keep information synchronized at any time.
If you and your members would like to sync "Project Folders" from the cloud to computers, follow the steps below.
Right-click on the Sync App icon in the Windows taskbar.
4. Click [ProjectSpace] from the left-side menu.
5. Under the Selective Sync section, click [Setting].
6. If you check "Sync All,” all project folders will be synced to the computer. You can also select only specific folders.
If you don't see any folders, please click [Refresh].
7. Click [OK], and you will see your project folder in the default location: C:\ASUS WebStorage\ASUS Cloud ID\Project Space\
Right-click on the Sync App icon on the Mac menu bar.
4. After entering the [Preferences] page, select the [Sync] tab.
5. Click [ProjectSpace] on the top of the screen.
6. Under the Selective Sync section, click [Settings].
7. If you check "Sync All,” all project folders will be synced to your computer. You can also check only specific folders.
8. Click [Confirm], and you will see your project folder in the default location: \Users\username\ASUS\ASUS WebStorage\ASUS Cloud ID\ProjectSpace