If you want to transfer your Google Photos to ASUS WebStorage, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Google Takeout by clicking on this link.
- Click on [Deselect all] in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select [Google Photos] from the list.
- Click on [Next step] in the lower-right corner of the page.
- Choose your desired file type, frequency, and destination. You can keep the default settings and slick on [Create export]".
- After the export is complete, you will receive an email notification.
- Click on [Download your files].
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- You can now start uploading your photos to ASUS WebStorage for Web, WebStorage Sync, or ASUS Secure Auto-Backup.