If your computer's hard drive is damaged, full, or you're upgrading to a new one, you can follow these steps to synchronize your files from ASUS WebStorage to the new hard drive.
- Uninstall ASUS WebStorage Sync from your computer before repairing or replacing the hard drive.
- Type "control" in the taskbar search box and select it.
- Click on [Programs] > [Programs and Features].
- Right-click ASUS WebStorage App and select [Uninstall] or [Uninstall/Change], and then follow the instructions on the screen to uninstall the app.
- Once ASUS WebStorage Sync has been uninstalled, proceed with repairing or replacing the hard drive.
- After the hard drive has been repaired or replaced, download and install the latest version of ASUS WebStorage Sync.
- Log in to ASUS WebStorage Sync and wait for the existing files in ASUS WebStorage> MySyncFolder to be synced to your new hard drive.
- Do not modify or add files, or change the sync path while the synchronization is in progress. Wait for the process to be completed before performing any changes in MySyncFolder.