ASUS WebStorage Sync allows you to keep your files in sync between the cloud and your computer, giving you access to your files anytime and anywhere. Follow these steps to download and install ASUS WebStorage Sync on your Mac:
Download and install
Operating system requirements: macOS 10.13 or higher.
- Visit the ASUS WebStorage official website.
- Click on the [Download] tab located at the top of the page.
- Locate ASUS WebStorage Sync and select [MAC] from the drop-down list.
- Click [Download].
- Once the program has been downloaded, open Finder > [Downloads] and double-click on the WebStorageSyncAgent.zip file to extract it.
- After decompressing the file, right-click on the ASUSWebStorage.pkg file and select [Open].
- If a message appears saying "macOS cannot verify the developer of ASUSWebStorage. Are you sure you want to open it?" click on [Open].
- Click [Continue].
- Click [Install].
- If the message "The installation was successful" appears, then ASUS WebStorage Sync has been successfully installed, and you can start syncing your files.