With Sync APP, your files in MySyncFolder, Shared with Me, and Project Space will be automatically synced between the cloud and your computer. For example, if you add, delete, and edit a file in one location, the same change happens in the other location.
This article will explain how to change the sync path for MySyncFolder, SharedtoMeFolder, and ProjectSpace on your computer.
To prevent sync failure, please do not set your sync folder as follows:
External hard drive folder
The entire root of a drive
The entire Desktop directory
Before modifying the synch path, please make sure there is no synchronization in progress.
Sync App stores synchronized files at the following default locations:
MySyncFolder：\Users\username\ASUS\ASUS WebStorage\ASUS Cloud ID\MySyncFolder
SharedToMeFolder： \Users\username\ASUS\ASUS WebStorage\ASUS Cloud ID\ShareToMe
ProjectSpace(ASUS WebStorage for business only)： \Users\username\ASUS\ASUS WebStorage\ASUS Cloud ID\ProjectSpace
To change the Sync path:
1. Right-click on the Sync APP icon on the Mac menu bar.
2. Click [Preferences].
3. After entering the [Preferences] page, select the [Sync] tab.
4. On the top of the screen, you can choose [Folders to sync], [ProjectSpace], or [Share folder].
5.Under the […… folder Path] section, click [Change].
6. Click [Browse] in the pop-up window, and choose a new sync folder.
7. Click [Setup is complete].
8. After changing the sync path, the files and folders under the original path will be moved to the new path.